Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist LeonMale/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 10 Months
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 78 Deviations 137 Comments 627 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

Glinel by LinLin-Senpai Glinel :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 3 0 Ocean scape by LinLin-Senpai Ocean scape :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 2 0 Mountain View by LinLin-Senpai Mountain View :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 3 0 Universe Survival Fighters by LinLin-Senpai Universe Survival Fighters :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 16 0 Hideo- I Am A Hero by LinLin-Senpai Hideo- I Am A Hero :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 1 0 I Am A Hero - Hideo (Darker version) by LinLin-Senpai I Am A Hero - Hideo (Darker version) :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 0 0 Birthday Gift - Ken from Digimon by LinLin-Senpai Birthday Gift - Ken from Digimon :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 3 0 Random Character by LinLin-Senpai Random Character :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 2 0 Lu Hayashi by LinLin-Senpai Lu Hayashi :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 2 0 Dragonball inspired picture by LinLin-Senpai Dragonball inspired picture :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 5 3 Helles: God of Destruction by LinLin-Senpai Helles: God of Destruction :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 6 3 Biohazard: Resident Evil 7 fanwork by LinLin-Senpai Biohazard: Resident Evil 7 fanwork :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 6 2 Spirit Of Battle by LinLin-Senpai Spirit Of Battle :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 1 0 Faces of Determination by LinLin-Senpai Faces of Determination :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 3 0 Overwatch-Mei on the beach by LinLin-Senpai Overwatch-Mei on the beach :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 3 0 Lisa Portrait-Light by LinLin-Senpai Lisa Portrait-Light :iconlinlin-senpai:LinLin-Senpai 1 0

Favourites

Commission Naruko Hinata Licking 2 by dan-heron Commission Naruko Hinata Licking 2 :icondan-heron:dan-heron 276 18 Process Hinata by dan-heron Process Hinata :icondan-heron:dan-heron 42 1 Waterlilithia by luciole Waterlilithia :iconluciole:luciole 2,098 569 The Enchantress by luciole The Enchantress :iconluciole:luciole 1,486 637 Firechild by luciole Firechild :iconluciole:luciole 1,344 517 The Glow Within by luciole The Glow Within :iconluciole:luciole 1,436 136 The Last Guardian by luciole The Last Guardian :iconluciole:luciole 2,199 146 Phantom Troupe: Feitan by neckoruchan Phantom Troupe: Feitan :iconneckoruchan:neckoruchan 1 2 Acid Girl by sundayshu Acid Girl :iconsundayshu:sundayshu 251 11 Bajo el Agua! by Manu1400 Bajo el Agua! :iconmanu1400:Manu1400 4 0 Hinata 26 by Anime019se Hinata 26 :iconanime019se:Anime019se 60 4 Mumei by wlop Mumei :iconwlop:wlop 13,550 368 Aeolian by wlop Aeolian :iconwlop:wlop 30,683 705 Saber Lily by wlop Saber Lily :iconwlop:wlop 16,022 396 Ash by wlop Ash :iconwlop:wlop 13,614 290 Bow by wlop Bow :iconwlop:wlop 13,855 390

Groups

Activity


Ocean scape
Inspired from recent episode of Dragonball Super. This is modeled after the place Gohan and Krillen fought.
Loading...

Journal

No journal entries yet.

deviantID

LinLin-Senpai's Profile Picture
LinLin-Senpai
Leon
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
United States
Greetings,

I'm Leon! I joined DeviantArt to put my stuff out there and learn from an online community. So far most of my stuff are characters from my friend's game demo. If you guys have commissions or any characters or suggestions you'd like to see, let me know!

Hope you guys have an awesome day!
Interests

Friends

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconao-ry:
AO-RY Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Reply
:iconlinlin-senpai:
LinLin-Senpai Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Also that image is proof of why im watching you
Reply
:iconao-ry:
AO-RY Featured By Owner Mar 27, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you so much!! Tamako Excited V Icon 
Reply
:iconlinlin-senpai:
LinLin-Senpai Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That image is beautiful and it inspires me to do the same.
Reply
:iconao-ry:
AO-RY Featured By Owner Mar 27, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You should!! 99% of people like personalised thank-yous ^^ (and we can easily ignore the other 1% haha)
Reply
:iconlinlin-senpai:
LinLin-Senpai Featured By Owner Mar 27, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
indeed. Now I've got to get to work on mine ^_^
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconeweeka:
Eweeka Featured By Owner Mar 19, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the watch! :D
Reply
:iconlinlin-senpai:
LinLin-Senpai Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My pleasure. Keep up the good work :)
Reply
:iconyore-donatsu:
Yore-Donatsu Featured By Owner Mar 18, 2017
Thanks you very much for the Watch ;D
Reply
:iconlinlin-senpai:
LinLin-Senpai Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My pleasure :D
Reply
Add a Comment: